This is a very challenging time for so many people.
Don’t forget that after the darkest hours comes the brightest times; That after challenging times come beautiful gifts.
I read something inspiring on LinkedIn this weekend. Someone had posted to “binge growth, not Netflix” and I completely agree. Not, that a little Netflix is bad, but this is a once in a lifetime opportunity to work on ourselves to help make the world a better place.
I hope everyone is staying safe and inside during these uncertain times and remembering you are not alone and we are all in this fight together.
Big thanks to everyone who is working on the frontline. You are all amazing and so appreciated.
Please feel free to comment about the frontline workers who you are the most grateful for 💛
What is it that you want to do that you think you can’t do?
Or maybe you have been told by others that “you can’t do it”.
When others tell you something can’t be done, remember it’s a projection of their limitations and has nothing to do with you.
At the end of the day, it doesn’t matter if someone believes in you, what matters is your belief in yourself.
Just Remember- YOU CAN 🙂
A few years ago, I downloaded this app called Mimo.
Mimo is a great app for those who want to work on their coding skills or learn how to code without needing any prior knowledge. It’s very user friendly and very fun to use.
Recently, the co-founder of Mimo
Lorenz Schimik reached out because they wanted to write about my experience. I had spoken with Mimo when I first started using it about how helpful it had been for me.
Read more in the attached link: https://lnkd.in/eC6fwef
- Discover what you can do
- Cheer yourself up
- Willpower is guided by self- discipline
- Don’t sell yourself short
- Every life has a story
- When you have reached the mountaintop, then you begin to climb
- Discover the work you love
- Moderation is the key to life
- Do not be a slave to your past
- Do what you can
- Never worry about yesterday or tomorrow
- Nature cares nothing about money
- friendship is a two way street
- Appreciate the times you are happy
- There are tricks to every trade
- Resolve to live each day by the Golden Rule
- You can guilt yourself into a miserable life
- To live a full life, you cannot live it half dead
- Honor what is honorable
- Faith is working in the dark
- Greatness is only achieved with the help of passion
- You cannot buy class
- inner direction gives you strength
- Creativity is in our genes
- Let others have the glory
- To be good is easy; to be great is difficult
- Common sense goes a long way
- Music is good for you whether you are happy or sad
- People make the town
- Expanding the mind creates the most happiness
- When you do not know where you are going, any road will get you there
- He who makes us do what we can is a friend
- There is only part of your life that you cannot change: your past
- Keep your chin up
- Failure is essential to learning